Arkansas

Recently the boys and I went back to Arkansas to visit my dad who had open heart surgery to replace a valve. We saw my sister Tara and my brother Joey and his family. It was an overdue visit since I haven't seen Joey and Joy since their wedding, Tara since before Colin and I got married and neither of my siblings had ever met the boys. And I'd never met my nieces, both of whom are the same age, within days, as Dylan and Joshie. I also got to visit with my Grandma Sylvia who has breast cancer and Grandpa Paul and several other members of the family who I haven't seen since I was about 4. Overall, it was a really good trip other than the fact that Dylan got the flu and ended up in the ER for one of the nights. Here are some pictures from the trip.

Photobucket
Joshua and Riley Kate playing with the balls at the park.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Dylan and Kierra

Photobucket
The babies and Auntie Tara's dog, Pixie

Photobucket
Riley and Tara

Photobucket
The big kids and Auntie Joy feeding the ducks and geese at the Fish Pond

Photobucket
Me with Grandma Sylvia holding Riley

Photobucket
Tara and Grandpa Paul

Photobucket
Tara and me at Eureka Springs Park coming down from the bluff above

Photobucket
The giant Jesus statue at the Passion Play in Eureka Springs

Photobucket
0 Responses

My Blog List

Adventures with our babes

Followers

About the Skidmore Family

My photo
Our small family includes Colin, Brandi, Dylan, Joshua, Peter and a new little girl due in July. We're a young family raising our children for Christ.