Pictures of Dylan and Joshua

Just wanted to put up some pictures that are a little more recent of Dylan and Joshua. Joshua doesn't really look like Dylan anymore so I thought that some of you might want to see what he looks like. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Joshua's First Bath

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Dylan Being a Baby

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
3 Responses
  1. These are wonderful pictures!!


  2. MN Says:

    I want to meet Joshua!! What a beautiful family! :)


  3. Sarah Jewel Says:

    Argh! I'm so mad that I haven't been able to get over to your place yet! He is SO cute! And how did GIGANTIC Dylan not break the swing? ;)


My Blog List

Adventures with our babes

Followers

About the Skidmore Family

My photo
Our small family includes Colin, Brandi, Dylan, Joshua, Peter and a new little girl due in July. We're a young family raising our children for Christ.